PhD in Electrical & Computer Engineering, NTUA (2012)
- Specialization: Wireless – Mobile Communication Networks & Computing
- Areas of Expertise: Wireless & Mobile Networks – Quality of Service – Quality of Experience – Measurements – Performance Evaluation – Benchmarking – Optimization – Data Analysis – Data Mining – Fuzzy Logic
MSc in Geoinformatics, NTUA (2006 – 2008)
- Specialization: Planning, Environment & Renewable Energy Sources
- Areas of Expertise: Computational Methods - Spatial Databases - Geographic Information Systems – Natural Resources Management & Environmental Impacts Assessment – Intelligent Transportation Systems – Renewable Energy Sources – Land Use Planning – Urban Systems Analysis
MBA in Engineering Economic Systems, NTUA (2004 – 2006)
- Specialization: Engineering Systems Management
- Areas of Expertise: Finance Accounting, Analysis & Management – Project Management – Human Resources Management – Innovation Management – Energy Resources Management – Total Quality Management – Supply Chain Management – Business Information Systems – Information Technology
Diploma (5-year joint BEng/MEng) in Electrical & Computer Engineering, NTUA (1998 – 2003)
- Specialization: Communications (major) & Power (minor) Engineering
- Areas of Expertise: Wireless, Mobile & Optical Communication Systems – Communication Networks – Computer Systems – Operating Systems – Databases – Electromechanical Design & Installations – Electric Power Generation – Electric Machines – Power Electronics – High Voltage Engineering
Apolytirion, 4th General Lyceum of Agrinio, Aitolia and Akarnania, Greece (1997)
Military Engineering Education
Certificate, Dept. of Reserve Officers, Military School of Signals / Communications Arm Officers, Hellenic Army (2004).
Certificate, Dept. of Reserve Officers, Military School of Research and Informatics Corps Officers, Hellenic Army (2004).